also, i bought the most amazing pants in the shuk. it feels like youre wearing butter
how to train your dog (boyfriend)
- JJ: is he a visual or audio learner?
- me: haha best question
- JJ: I would imagine visual
- me: draw a diagram
- JJ Halpren: then do it, make a fucking venn diagram
- it's something he can hold onto. fold it up and put it in his wallet
- in the least patronizing fashion
MKG 3RD DEGREE: Rachel Darivoff
Because we’re already off the beaten path with our creatives providing creative glimpses into their lives, we figured we’d keep up the trend by bringing you our 2nd MKGer to submit an out-of-the-box design.
CLICK HERE, or check out the below to meet Rachel Darivoff, our Creative Services Associate, and Prezi connoisseur.
inspiring words at the itp spring show
Our job is, we just blow into town, tell everybody to keep going, and we blow on out.
beer in a sippy cup at BAM
I have been asked to write about… buzzword alert… “real-time marketing.”
When done right, it is just brilliant. When done poorly, it calls upon the wrath of social media users everywhere to brand bash.
Everyone is looking for their “Oreo moment.” The greatest hits of real-time…
check it out. rmd on mkg.
wise words of strategery
womp. festival fail.
- Sherms Sherman: the itunes fest is now taking place at sxsw
- me: WHAT
- Sherms Sherman: the acts are
- coldplay, keith urban, pitbull, and imagine dragons
- attendees will also be served vanilla ice cream with no toppings and water
- so as not to activate any taste buds whatsoever
- Jason: im in healthy mode
- me: welcome to my life
- Jason: so i am up for your otherwise horrendous restaurants that serve quinoa as a main dish
- me: YAY!!!!!